Tuesday, November 23, 2004
Peralta was 25 years old and assigned to 1st Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, 3rd Marine Division, III Marine Expeditionary Force, Marine Corps Base Hawaii.
Updated list of coalition deaths
Friday, November 12, 2004
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
In my hometown in SC, there was speculation that the then-open U.S. Air Force base in Myrtle Beach regularly ran A-10 attack simulations on my rural high school. An A-10 is significantly more deadly to ground targets than an F-16, but I don't recall any live-fire incidents in the area.
As sick as it sounds, there's something funny about an F-16 accidentally strafing a school on American soil. I don't think my disturbing chuckles are because New Jersey is a blue state. Is it?
Read the entire story.
Sunday, November 07, 2004
- Low blood platelet count, pointing to weak immune system. Most causes other than HIV have been ruled out.
- Considerable recent weight loss, very common in latter AIDS stages
- Hopital d'Instruction des Armees de Percy, Arafat's hospital, is well-known for AIDS/HIV treatment
- Possible recent dementia, an attribute common in late stages of AIDS
- Evidence of kaposis sarcoma, a type of malignant tumor sometimes associated with homosexuals and AIDS
No doubt this would be one of the biggest scandals in the history of the Arab world. According to contemporary Islamic teaching, homosexuality is one of the worst acts under Allah. Whatever credibility Arafat has retained in the Arab world over the past 20 years, it will mostly be lost if this turns out to be true. Of course, if this information becomes public:
1) Palestinian and other Arab leadership will disregard it as slanderous myth spread by Israelis
2) They will claim that it's part of some elaborate Mossad assassination conspiracy (i.e. Israel gave him AIDS)
This whole situation has the traits of endless conspiracy theories since we will never be told the whole truth. It's in the best interest of insiders who do know the whole truth to keep in under wraps because of such historical implications. Frankly, your best bet for figuring out the truth is to read as many blogs as possible and draw your own conclusions.